Your Personal data
The personal information we may collect from you includes:
- The information you provide us with such as name, email address and phone number.
- Technical information when you visit our site such as an identification number, IP address and unique identifiers.
- Payment information.
The types of personal data we collect from you is determined by your contact with our website and how you use of our services.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws;
- To provide business solution applications
- Provision of effective and innovative services to you including but not limited to preventing, detecting and addressing technical issues.
- To comply with the provisions of the NDPR 2019 and other privacy laws.
- For the performance of the software licensing contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to the entering of the contract.
We also process your personal data if you have given us your consent to process it for one or more definite purposes. Your personal data might be used to send present and futuristic marketing emails and newsletter if you give us consent to do so. You can also opt-out of the newsletter or email marketing materials at any time. Your personal data might be used to inform you about changes to our Service.
However, we would not use your personal data, where our interests are overridden by your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protections of personal data.
We will use the information you provide in a manner compatible with the NDPR 2019
How we collect your personal data from you
We collect personal data which you directly provide to us in the following manner:
- When you contact us via our website by filling out our contact form, we collect your name and email address.
- When you request a demonstration of our services, we collect your full name, email address, speciality and name of your organisation.
- When you purchase our services, we collect the name, phone number and email address of your authorized representative.
Information we automatically collect
Google Analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data Retention
Your personal data is only retained for as long as it is necessary for us to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected or provide our services to you.
Your data rights
- You have the right to request for your data.
- You have the right to be forgotten by requesting that we should erase your data. In cases where we have shared your data with third parties, we shall inform them about the erasure of your data, except it is not possible to do so.
- You have the right to rectify your data, if it is incorrect. If we have shared the data with anyone else, we will inform them about the correction wherever possible. Where it is impossible to comply with your request to alter your data, we shall inform you accordingly with reasons on why we could not alter your data.
- You have the right to data portability i.e the ability for your personal data to be transferred easily from one IT system or computer to another through a safe and secure means in a standard format.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data by opting out of our marketing emails or newsletters.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing your data based on consent before its withdrawal.
Where it is impossible to process your request, we shall promptly inform you or we shall inform you within one month of receipt of your request with reasons on why we could not process your request. Your requests as it pertains to your rights shall be carried out without charge to you except where it is excessive and unfounded, then we shall charge a reasonable fee for administrative costs of providing the information or communicating or taking the requested action or we shall write a letter to you stating our refusal to act on your request and we shall copy the Agency on such occasion.
We are not in the business of distributing your personal data to third parties. While we are committed to the preservation of your personal data, in order to ensure the provisions of our services to you, there may be need to share your personal data with our employees and contractors in their official capacity for purposes of internal administrative operations.
We may share personal data when obligatory with relevant regulatory authorities and law enforcement authorities. We may share your personal data when you have given us your consent to do so.
In the event that we share your personal data, applicable safeguards will be put in place and your personal data sharing to third parties will be done in accord with data protection laws.
We use our best efforts to safeguard your personal data such as storing data securely with access to specific authorised individuals and employing data encryption technologies amongst others.
If there is an incident of data breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation. Where necessary, we shall notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
External links to third party sites